Bring in a cool, retro vibe to your home by making your own unique DIYs. From decor, to furniture, crafts, holiday ideas and more – even a few IKEA hacks. Check out these quirky, colourful and original 19 Retro DIYs For Your Home. Start scrolling!
Retro Furniture DIYs
What’s more iconic than the retro silhouettes of Mid Century Modern furniture?! From Eames to Saarinen and everyone in between. We’ve all got a fun new spin on the classic silhouettes, so check out these to see which suits best.
- Glossy Blue Sideboard Makeover by PMQ For Two
- DIY Striped Midcentury Shell Chair by Lovely Indeed
- Midcentury Side Table by Sarah Hearts
- Entryway Table Makeover by Paper & Stitch
- Ikea Hack Sideboard by Kristi Murphy
- Retro DIY Sideboard by Sugar and Cloth
- Midcentury Modern Dresser A Vintage Splendor
Retro Decor & Accessories
Tchockes, knick knacks, kitsch and more! You can put a retro spin on anything with the right combination of materials, finishes and colours.
- DIY Paper Doll Magnets by PMQ for two
- DIY Retro Melamine Heart Mugs by PMQ For Two
- Tiki Bar Cart Linens by PMQ For Two
- DIY Vinyl Pet Food Bowls by PMQ For Two
- DIY Mid Modern Planter by Sugar and Cloth
- DIY Midcentury Plant Stand by Lovely Indeed
- Easy DIY Pendant Lamp by A Beautiful Mess
- How To Make A Fringe Chandelier by Studio DIY
- Midcentury Modern Lamp by Crafty Lumberjacks
Holiday Ideas With A Retro Vibe
Can’t leave out the holidays! Christmas is a time full of shiny brites, tinsel, pink trees and more!
- DIY Colourful Ornament Storage by PMQ For Two
- DIY Retro Santa Marquee by PMQ For Two
- Retro Spray Paint Light Reflectors by PMQ For Two
- DIY Starburst Wreath by PMQ For Two
- Upcycled Retro Bar Cabinet by PMQ for two