You can never have enough color, and the bolder the better! Color blocking is a great way to bring your fave shades together, because you just have to find the easiest way to place them on the same project. Top and bottom? side by side? whatever works, just have fun with it! Check out these 20 Fun Color Blocking Decor DIY’s by myself and other bloggers.
Check out my project gallery for other colourful & creative DIYs.
Color Blocking Garden and Vase Ideas
With spring around the corner, use your planters and vases to balance the stunning color that mother nature puts on display.
- Color Blocked Planters by PMQ For Two
- DIY Color Blocked Wood Vases by Sarah Hearts
- DIY Wine Bottle Bud Vase by Brittany Goldwyn
- Garden Markers by Sarah Hearts
DIY Color Blocking Ideas For Home Decor
Paint is the easiest way to color block, and these 8 projects show you easy it is to paint the schemes you want. Everything from jewelry boxes, doors, cat scratch posts and more.
- DIY Geometric Coasters by Sugar and Cloth
- Easy Color Blocked Coaster Trivet by Tatertots and Jello
- DIY Colour Blocked Jewelry Boxes by PMQ For Two
- How To Add Color To Concrete by Paper ‘n Stitch
- DIY Color Blocked Barn Door by Sugar and Cloth
- DIY Color Block Wall Clock by Sarah Hearts
- Colour Blocked Pin Board by Claira Belle Makes
- Color Blocked Scratching Post by A Beautiful Mess
Color Blocking Kitchen DIY’s
Adding color to your kitchen is a great way to bring fresh new vibes into the space without a major transformation, or big bucks. So take your pic! Cutlery? Cutting boards? Up to you!
- DIY Gold Colorblock Cutting Board by Lovely Indeed
- Quick and Easy Color Blocked Cutting Board by Brittany Goldwyn
- DIY Colour Blocked Kitchen Canisters by PMQ For Two
- DIY Color Blocked Wooden Cutlery by Studio DIY
Color Blocked Furniture
Really looking to make an impact? Color blocked furniture will make a statement for you! Pick a cheery and colourful palette that makes your heart sing.
- DIY Color Blocked Bar by A Kailo Chic Life
- Build It Color Blocked Two Tiered by A Kailo Chic Life
- DIY Colour Block Cabinet by Say Yes
- DIY Retro Lazy Susan by Sugar and Cloth