Check out my project gallery for other colourful & creative DIYs.
Color Blocking Garden and Vase Ideas
With spring around the corner, use your planters and vases to balance the stunning color that mother nature puts on display.
- Color Blocked Planters by PMQ For Two
- DIY Color Blocked Wood Vases by Sarah Hearts
- DIY Wine Bottle Bud Vase by Brittany Goldwyn
- Garden Markers by Sarah Hearts
DIY Color Blocking Ideas For Home Decor
Paint is the easiest way to color block, and these 8 projects show you easy it is to paint the schemes you want. Everything from jewelry boxes, doors, cat scratch posts and more.
- DIY Geometric Coasters by Sugar and Cloth
- Easy Color Blocked Coaster Trivet by Tatertots and Jello
- DIY Colour Blocked Jewelry Boxes by PMQ For Two
- How To Add Color To Concrete by Paper ‘n Stitch
- DIY Color Blocked Barn Door by Sugar and Cloth
- DIY Color Block Wall Clock by Sarah Hearts
- Colour Blocked Pin Board by Claira Belle Makes
- Color Blocked Scratching Post by A Beautiful Mess
Color Blocking Kitchen DIY’s
Adding color to your kitchen is a great way to bring fresh new vibes into the space without a major transformation, or big bucks. So take your pic! Cutlery? Cutting boards? Up to you!
- DIY Gold Colorblock Cutting Board by Lovely Indeed
- Quick and Easy Color Blocked Cutting Board by Brittany Goldwyn
- DIY Colour Blocked Kitchen Canisters by PMQ For Two
- DIY Color Blocked Wooden Cutlery by Studio DIY
Color Blocked Furniture
Really looking to make an impact? Color blocked furniture will make a statement for you! Pick a cheery and colourful palette that makes your heart sing.
- DIY Color Blocked Bar by A Kailo Chic Life
- Build It Color Blocked Two Tiered by A Kailo Chic Life
- DIY Colour Block Cabinet by Say Yes
- DIY Retro Lazy Susan by Sugar and Cloth