Because Bruce and I are notorious for making a mess when we create together, I also wore an apron. Not just any apron though, one I made using a really fun pattern from Spoonflower. Check out the tutorial for my easy to sew apron!
*The following product links contain affiliate links. Thank you for supporting the brands that make PMQ for two possible. For my full policies click // here //
What You Need for Easy to Decorate Halloween Cupcakes
- Store bought cupcakes (only the best!)
- Gummy worms, candy pumpkins, and any other type of halloween looking candy you can find.
- THESE retro halloween cake toppers. These eyeball and witch finger cake toppers, or these bat cake toppers will also do the trick though!
- Oreo Crumb (but only if the flavor profile matches)
- Cupcake liners
You can get most of these items in a grocery store (or a gas station in a pinch!), but you should probably order those cake toppers ASAP.
How to Easily Decorate Some Cupcakes for Halloween
Let me blow your mind with how simple this is: put the cupcakes in a new liner, add a cake topper, a gummy worm, some other candies, and sprinkle with Oreo crumb (only if it works with your flavors though).
Easy to Decorate Halloween Cupcakes
I’m telling ya, it took me a few minutes to put these together, and then an afternoon to enjoy. They are definitely not KETO friendly – not even for this lazy girl -but I figured one wouldn’t kill me. Not only that, but they look homemade, customized and baked with care. Half of that is true.
We all lead super busy lives, and it’s hard to find time to do it all – especially during holidays and events like this. If I can get the look, the feel and more importantly the taste of something I would have normally taken the time to do myself, why not?!
Witches fingers and adorable little brass bowls, not included 😉 But boy dod they add to the ambiance!
- Store bought cupcakes
- Gummy worms, candy pumpkins, and any other halloween candy.
- Halloween cake toppers.
- Oreo Crumb
- Cupcake liners
- Put the cupcakes in a new liner.
- Add a cake topper.
- Top off with gummy worms, some other candies, and sprinkle with Oreo crumb.