Oprah’s got her list of faves, Ellen does giveaways, and I just link to the things I’m drooling over in the hopes that someone will buy them for me, or purchase through the links I’ve included. I can’t stress this enough, but affiliate sales can make or break the season for us bloggers, so any love you want to show me by purchasing through these links is much appreciated. That being said, I hope you enjoy my holiday gift guide not only for the great finds, but for the colour and beauty of the items I’ve chosen.
Check out last year’s Gift Guides // here //
*Chapters Indigo & Sleep Country Canada sponsored this post, but all thoughts are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make PMQ for two possible.
*The following product links are affiliate things. Thank you for supporting the brands that make PMQ for two possible.
- Comfort Contour Pillow 120$ You can’t put a price on a good sleep (or maybe you can?) but a good pillow is just as important as a good mattress. I’ve got new pillows on our list this year.
- Celeste Paper Print $36 I’ve fallen in love with Parima Studios’ abstracts,and after acquiring a few for the ORC // here // I think I may have to snatch up another!
- Season’s Best (framed) $210 I’m a big fan of seasonal art for the home. When well chosen it completes a space and creates a mood for that matches the weather outside.
- Boudoir Chic Bonjour Tray $40 I believe that you cannot have enough little trinket trays. I’ve got them all over the house, collecting everything from keys and spare change, to push pins, tassels, and jewelry.
- Winter Fauna Serving Bowl $48 I love this bowl for any time of year, but the pinks in concert with the deer are perfection for the holidays.
- Bianca Pillow $45 You know how much I love this pillow. I’ve got 3 now, and I can’t get enough of the luxe fabric and perfect sizing.
- Greyound Dog Statue $180 I really, really, really want one of these for our front porch. I would have two if I could fit them!
- The Disappearance of Lonnie Lightfoot $45 I love Janet’s pieces, and you can read more about them // here //
- Sputnik Glass Vase $12 You can’t go wrong with a cute vase that doubles as a piece of sculptural art.
- Moroccan Strippped Glass $12 each I’ve only just discovered this online store, but already I’m gushing over so many of the offerings, including these beautiful hand painted stripped glass.
- Dominoes $20 I love nothing more than sitting down for a good game of dominoes with a G & T and some good company. This orange set is punchy and cool, I’m game!
- On A Long Leash Cocktail Napkins $10 Give me ALL the novelty embroidered cocktail napkins, and I will give you ALL the fancy cocktails.
- Gold Jigger 10$ I am in need of a new jigger, this one will have to do!
- Be My Guest Tray $45 Millennial Pink + Disney references = SOLD
- Hammered Brass Flatware $30 I love the deep blue and brass combo, so this cutlery is a win in my books
- Homesense Gift Card I am also accepting any and all Homesense Gift Cards, and I’m sure your friends are too 😉
- Jolly Santa Wine Tote $15 OK so you may not want to gift this one, but if you’re only giving wine or other bottled spirits this year, a cute bag never hurts.
- Herb Garden Tote $26 Everything Anna Bond does turns to gold, so her new line of tote bags are a must for any weekend shopper.
- Grass Slippers with Pink Mongolian Fur $60 These slippers encapsulate everything about my style that we all know and love.
- Patterned Sweater Knit Scarf $19 I’m not usually a scarf person, but this one caught my eye.
- Mariela Hoop Earings $42 I go bold in everything I do, so it should come as no surprise that I’ve chosen a bold red earing.
- Marble Blue Ornament $8 I love the blue marbled look alongside the gold stars. It would look fantastic on my white tree.
- Breakfast Club Key Tag $8 I can’t get enough of these vintage key tags, and this yellow one has got my name on it.
- Library iPhone Case $32 I’m not currently in the market for a new case, but if I was, it would be for this one.
- Adventure Passport Cover $12 I need a good vacation, and preferably one where I need a passport.
- FairIsle Pom Stocking $21 Give me a chunky knit stocking with lots of colour, and I will fill it with goodies and chocolate!
That’s all folks! Don’t forget you can shop my style at any time of the year // here //